Sunday, December 30, 2018

My New Years Resolutions for 2019 (Otaku Edition)

Seeing as how we only got one more day till the end of this year I'd figure I would share with all of you some of my goals for 2019:

1. Read more Manga.


I feel I should mention this one first because it's something that I feel I should do more of. I haven't been reading as much as I should be and to be honest I was never really into reading comic books anyway. Plus I'm more of an animation fan than anything but ever since I started picking up manga I've been really diggin it. I've just been slackin a little lately and I feel I need to catch up this upcoming year. I still have two series to finish catching up on then I can start on some new stuff. I might start that new Chainsaw Man manga.

2. Catching up on anime.


Again I've been slackin a bit this year and feel like I need to catch up especially with all the new stuff coming out next year. Some of the thing on my list include:

And plenty others. Plus it'll give me some new ideas for my blog which brings us to my last resolution for 2019:

3. Maintaining a consistent schedule.


If I want to secure a bright future for the longevity of this blog I need to maintain consistency. My plan right now to have at least one post every 1-3 days. Also, I want to start posting about different topics and stuff such as polls, first looks, news pieces, discussions and much more!! I want to this to be a place where I and others can freely express our thoughts, ideas, opinions, and concerns about things going on in otaku culture. So be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay updated on the latest news and posts.

Well, I think I'm gonna end it here. I didn't want this list to be too long plus I want my goals for 2019 to be reasonable and able to accomplish. I can't wait to see all the new shit coming out soon!! I hope everyone has a great and safe New Year and I'll see you in the next post. Peace.         

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Anime][Review] [First Impression] Gotoubun no Hanayome

What is up, everybody? Today I wanted to take a look at an anime that I am finding to be a pretty nice addition to the harem genre, and afte...