Friday, December 21, 2018

I'm bad at introductions😩

I feel that my first post didn't really convey anything about myself other then that I'm just other person on the Internet that likes anime. Introductions aren't something I'm really good at, but I'm gonna try to explain everything to the best of my ability. I guess I should start with how I became a fan of Japanese animation.

To begin with I've only been watching anime hardcore for about 2 years. Before that I've only ever watched it if I was chillin with some homies or if a show really peaked my interest. As a child the only anime that I ever really watched were Pokemon and YuGiOh since they were two of the most popular shows on KidsWB at the time. You can see I don't have much of a history with it. If I had to say which anime got me jumpin on the otaku train that would have to go to Kill la Kill. The stunning art, high octane action, crazy characters, and setting all wrapped around one hell of a story line that had my adrenaline pumpin and my stomach hungering for more.

I've decided to start this blog so that I may share with you my thoughts and opinions and also as a way to enhance my already poor writing skills. I also see this as a opportunity to connect with other otaku who want to share their thoughts on the subject.

For now this blog is only gonna consist of post that are on things that pop into my head until I can get a proper schedule going. I really want to do Top 10's, first impressions, recommendations, and all sorts of other ideas I've got in my head.😆

Also if you want to suggest anything for me to watch or read don't be afraid to shoot me a message or leave it in the comment section. Who knows, it might end up as a discussion in a future post.

Well that's gonna be it for now. I hope this sums things up better then my last post. And if you're still reading this I want to thank you for taking the time and I hope to see you in the next post. Peace to all. ✌       

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Anime][Review] [First Impression] Gotoubun no Hanayome

What is up, everybody? Today I wanted to take a look at an anime that I am finding to be a pretty nice addition to the harem genre, and afte...